Friday, July 25, 2008

Meet Kris

I'd like you all to meet a friend of mine, Kris of Lisianblue. We met through Flickr (I think, maybe it was MySpace), chatted a few times, got to know each other, and exchanged goodies. Kris is an artist, photographer, and grandma to one of the cutest kids out there.

Anyway, she sent me a gorgeous 8 by 10 of one of her pictures for my birthday.


used with permission

It's called A Rose For Lily and yep, you guessed it, I'm the Lily. Cool, huh? I have a niece, an fine art photograph, and a car named after me. (Seriously, another friend named her car Silverlily.) You can see more of Kris's work in the right sidebar. She just recently added wonderful ornaments to her shop. This one, Ocean Blue is my favorite.

used with permission

Many of her ornaments comes wonderfully gift wrapped, perfect for gift-giving. Just the thing for your handmade holiday! She's running a Christmas in July sale right now, stop by and get yours before someone else does.

Why are you still here? Go!

3 comments:

T.Allen said...

Happy belated birthday, the photo is lovely.

Unknown said...

Such a nice blog Lily. Thank you.
lolo yeah we have quite a trail with each other - I think it all sort of started with the forum post about flickr on etsy - then to flickr, then to my space then to blogspot - where to next? You have been such a joy to get to know.
Sounds like you had a nice birthday. mmm love cheesecake
Have a great day.

kim* said...

very pretty :) your name is cute. i have a lil friend named lily, used to watch her last summer...now i may watch her 12 week old cousin! i hope it goes well and lasts i love babies! anyway, its a beautiful photograph. the blue ornament is lovely too.